PAN card is an important document. However, filling up the form in a hurry leaves some errors in the PAN card. Previously you had to go through a big process to correct these mistakes. Now it is very easy to correct mistakes on PAN card. The special thing is that there is no need to go round the government office for this. You can correct the errors on this PAN card online from home.
Online PAN correction – Many people also insert incorrect PAN card data and scan on-line for PAN correction. This blog is also for you while you are digging for means of fixing PAN card errors. We’ll chat in this blog about how to vote for online PAN correction.
One of the other requirements required for financial transactions in India is permanent account number or PAN. It is an alphanumeric 10 digit number assigned to a person or a business organization by the department of income tax. When purchasing a mobile phone or investing in mutual funds, a PAN number may be needed. It is also important when you make use of a company loan, open a bank account and pay income tax.
- Once you bought your PAN number, you can’t modification it
- However, just in case of some minor errors, adopt the subsequent procedure
- Obtain one application for correction/addition/deletion in existing PAN number from the PAN card issue centers
- Fill up the main points as well as the desired date of birth
- Submit the copies of the following documents in conjunction with the application:
Proof for date of birth – Certificate issued by Corporation/Municipality or Certificate issued by faculty authorities
Copy for address proof – driving license/voter id card/AADHAAR card/ Passport
Copy for identity proof – driving license/voter id card/AADHAAR card/Passport