The transition of ownership of a car is important as it covers the vehicle and all legal responsibilities are passed to the purchaser.
1. Tap on the online service option and then pick car services on the parivahan.gov.in portal. Select the state and enter the car registration information. Go to miscellaneous, which will lead to an OTP being created. Type in all the vehicle details.
2. Most forms need to be filled out. You must upload the NOC (No Objection Certificate) receipt (2 copies), the initial registration certificate, form No28 (it must also show that you are not liable to prohibit you from selling your vehicle).
3. Using Form No. 29 to change ownership (2 copies). Even one will like a police commissioner report, as a NOC, to print out the initial chassis for another state pass. The type No. 28 includes three copies. Please also note your telephone phone.
4. For a car registered in the same jurisdiction, a transition is rendered by the transferor in the form 30 within 14 days of a filing for a transfer of ownership by an engine. Form 30 is a Model 29 proof.
5. Documents required: Form 29, 30, I, registration certificate, insurance certificate, PUC certificate, card (seller and buyer) or form 60, printing with chassis and engine pencil, proof of buyer’s birth, proof of address, RC book, purchaser’s company, photograph in the passport.